Principal Product Manager | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of this role and your unique contribution is to digitally transform IAG by defining and executing the vision, strategy, roadmap for digital products, focusing on customer buying journeys. You will have extensive experience in product management, to help develop IAG's Digital Product Practice which is a key component of IAG's digital transformation.
- Own, develop, enable and execute product vision, strategy and roadmap aligned with IAG's Purpose, Strategy and outcomes - You will provide deep digital product expertise to lead the organization in making strategic customer experience decisions
- Develop a high performing product management team - Success in this role will depend on the ability to identify, attract and retain and lead a team of product managers to define, enable, deliver, support and measure the success of the digital product experience.
- To inspire and foster collaboration with cross functional teams to deliver upon the product vision, strategy and roadmap - You are a visionary leader who shapes world leading digital experiences through cross-functional teams. You actively promote being data/insight informed and customer centric.
- Lead product research and external focus -foster both the entrepreneurial mindset and toolset for research and innovation to the benefit of yourself and your team.
- Customer and business value estimation and realization - You are accountable for prioritization of the product strategy based on customer and business value, which is aligned to broader organizational performance targets.
Skills & Experience
- +5 years' experience in e-Commerce, customer acquisition, mobile and product development
- A track record of game-changing product solutions, from vision to shipped product, that have positively shifted key metrics
- +5 years' experience managing product team in a lean or agile environment
- Proven performance history of driving organic growth and value creation through digital product innovation based on consumer insights and rapid iteration
- Demonstrated track record in leading high-performing, agile, cross-functional teams across a product's development, growth, experience, design, research, and data
- In-depth experience in the consumer internet and/or digital media industry, at companies whose best in class digital experiences have demonstrated rapid growth in customer adoption and engagement
- Experience with using Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and/or similar
- Experience using the Atlassian suite and/or product toolkits such as Wizeline, ProductPlan, Asana or similar
- Experience combining Cloud, API's, open source software and packaged enterprise software to deliver customer facing outcomes
- Experience defining AI powered customer experience platforms
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.