Team Assistant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Nov-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We have the opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Corporate Affairs Team on a 10 month fixed term contract. The purpose of your position will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Head of Corporate Affairs and Head of Internal Communication. You will be well organised, self-motivated and exhibit expert levels of written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate continuous attention to detail for the duration of this role.
- Efficient and proactive diary management for the Head of Corporate Communications and Head of Internal Communications.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to wider team.
- Manage travel arrangement for the Corporate Affairs leadership team.
- Screen all direct communication, including telephone calls, emails and greet visitors.
- Take accountability for onboarding new employees and ensuring processes are complete for exiting employees
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions with the team and visitors.
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- The ability to understand customer expectations and able to effectively meet demands of external requirements
- Strong computer literacy is essential, confident with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment with proactive approach
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.