Product and Pricing Analyst | National
|Category:||Actuarial and Statistical|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Support offered for Actuarial studies
- 13% Super / 50% insurance discounts
- Flexible work and leave options
You will provide support within the Product and Pricing team with data and insights. You will hone your technical and problem-solving skills and work with a range of stakeholders to understand their data and analytical needs. This includes building efficient processes and outputs leveraging the vast amount of data assets available to our organisation.
Your role will include but not limited to the following:
- Development and maintenance of analytics database for Product and Pricing
- Creating data and writing code that will support our Product and Pricing teams
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop Product and Pricing assets and frameworks
- Managing reconciliations
- Provide inputs and analysis to support pricing, portfolio management and optimisation of risk intervention
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally experience working within General Insurance
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate Technical discipline e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering
- Practical experience (minimum 2 years) with analytical software such as SAS, Excel, SQL, R or Python with a preference to experience in General Insurance roles
- A good communicator and team player
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.