Payroll Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Nov-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting as soon as possible we have two available positions for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join IAG as a Payroll Analyston on a permanent full time basis. This role will be based in our brand new Sydney CBD office. The purpose of your position will be to provide efficient payroll support to upwards of 400 customers receiving salary compensation due to a CTP accident or workers compensation claims. This is a newly credited role within our new centralised team. You will be well organised, self-motivated and enjoy the responsibility of working autonomously while ensuring the team is fully supported.
- Handling a high volume of transactions daily and processing end to end weekly/out of cycle payroll run
- Maintaining customers salary payments into SAP
- Preparation of statutory reporting and lodgments of payroll tax, PAYG and superannuation
- Providing friendly service to all consultants ensuring accurate and timely advice is given on payroll matters
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions with the team and visitors.
- Meet own targets/deadlines and ensuring quality of own work
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with computerised payroll systems such as SAP/HR/Finance
- Insurance background or Workers Compensation Industry background is highly advantageous
- Experience of working with Government bodies preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- Be well organised, self-motivated and have the ability to multi task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take action to support the team.
- Strong computer literacy is essential, confident with SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and EMS
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.