Sales & Service Consultant | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Nov-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
You will be employed on a permanent full time basis as a Sales and Service Consultant, you will work remotely from our West Perth Office but will be required to return to the office to undertake training and attend team meetings.
As a Sales and Service Consultant you will support our customers by helping them to understand insurance and assisting them to choose the right level of cover for the things they value most. As part of this team, you will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking with new and existing customers to help them to ‘experience the difference'.
Start date: Monday 26th November 2018
Shift Pattern: You will receive your roster 3 weeks in advance and will work 7.5hours per day and must be available between 10am to 8.15pm Monday to Friday.
Training: 8 -12 weeks fulltime paid training from 26th of November based in our West Perth Office. This will be followed by a minimum of 4 weeks' consolidation continuing to work in the office before heading home.
- Manage inbound calls from our new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Create a connection with your customer by understanding their needs
- Up sell and cross sell insurance products by promoting the benefits to our customers
- Drive for results and ability to work towards targets
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales
- Experience working towards targets
- Self discipline and motivation
- Independent problem solving skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
- #Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.