Lead UX - Journey Mapping | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The Lead UX Designer, Customer Journeys is a key role within the IAG Customer Journeys program.
You'll be leading a team of UX and UI Designers in the Customer Journey program as part of IAG's Digital Transformation.
Your role will require hands-on UX design as well as team leadership and process improvement, reporting to the Experience Design Manager.
As the custodian specifically for the Journey UX Design process and outputs, you'll ensure concepts and ideas from the journeys are translated into tangible, digital, world class experiences for our customers.
This role has accountability for the Journey UX Design methods, practices, tools and guidelines to be fit for purpose; as well as alignment and integration with the overall UX Design methodology across IAG.
- Be custodian of the Customer Journey UX Design methodology
- Establish the systems of work required for a high performing Journey UX Design team
- Own and lead the design process from strategy, to flows, wireframes, prototypes, to user testing, etc.
- Establish a high performing team including people leadership
- Act as specialist UX Design and resource advisor to business stakeholders
- Create reusable, sustainable and scalable UX/UI components and flows
- Collaborates with the Experience Design Manager and other Lead Designers to build a cohesive Experience Design practice at IAG.
Skills & Experience
- Design practice and leadership experience gained through a mix of environments including agency and large corporate design teams (client side).
- Industry experience in Insurance, Financial Service, Government or Customer Service.
- Undergraduate degree or advanced diploma in a design related discipline.
- UX specific education (courses, workplace training)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.