Technical Assessor | NSW Regional All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Technical Assessor.pdf (PDF, 122KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Oct-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- This role offers Flexibility and Autonomy
- Be based in Sydney Metro or North West Rural NSW
- Join a Friendly and Supportive Team
As a Technical Assessor, you will use your trade expertise to assess domestic property claims, prepare detailed assessment reports, write and validate scopes of works, maintain cost control, ensure work is completed to the highest standards and support our Claims team. The environment is fast paced requiring you to be organized with superior time management skills to ensure you can complete a challenging workload within tight deadlines. The Technical Assessor role is pivotal to delivering an industry leading claims experience for our customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by setting clear expectations around timelines, next steps, accountabilities and actioning what we commit to doing.
- Effectively manage your time to ensure your availability to assess, investigate, quantify the repair required and provide a detailed report, scope of works and a repair/replace/settlement recommendation to the claims Case Manager within 72 hours of attendance.
- Drive for cost effective solutions with our Partner Network to meet the agreed target for average claims cost (TBA)
- Contribute to our Customer Advocacy and Partner NPS score by delivering on effective and efficient performance routines
- Drive effective and efficient assessment processes by identifying areas for continuous Improvement
- Work collaboratively with the Claims Case Manager, Supply Chain and our Partner network to optimise outcomes and to address and resolve complex issues and to ensure the resolution of any complaints within agreed timeframes
Keys skills and experience required
- Trade Qualification
- Driver's license
- Experience in writing and preparing medium to large loss Scope of Works and repair schedule management/supervision
- Experience in preparation of detailed Assessment Reports
- Background in domestic dwelling construction & repair
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.