Relationship Manager, Commercial Workplace | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Position Description Team Leader Property Strategy - Current.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||09-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This 9 month contract position (commencing mid December) is to provide a strong connection between the business and the property function to ensure the property portfolio is effectively managed in response to the strategies of the business. You will ensure the embedment and maintain of the integrity of the agreed National Workplace Guidelines across the National Portfolio.
- Key contact point for the relevant businesses for all property related queries
- Understanding of the portfolio metrics and targets in order to drive appropriate behaviours in the business
- Optimise the portfolio performance against external benchmarking
- Understand the National Workplace Guidelines and ensure adherence to the guidelines in all new fit-outs and operational workplaces
- Assess the divisional business strategies and devise Property Strategies that are well aligned
- Work with IAG's Lease consultant to understand critical lease dates and advise on strategy implications
Skills & Experience
- Significant work experience in corporate real estate
- Well developed interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders, including managing expectations
- Sound experience in project management and ability to manage projects to budget
- Well developed time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and coordinate others to meet milestones
- People management skills and ability to coach and develop (preferred)
- Undergraduate qualification in Property or related field, or demonstrated equivalent experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.