Technical Support Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Oct-2018|
#CLOSER #FASTER #BRAVER
- Supportive, Collaborative Team Culture
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Full-Time Role + 13% Superannuation
This is a unique hybrid role, where you will make a difference by providing exceptional customer service experience for our Brokers with technical support enquiries. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to demonstrate and grow your Business Analysis skills in the design and development of new technology enhancements and solutions; from concept and requirements through to delivery, testing, training and work on exciting new projects.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the oversight & management of technical support requests, primarily by email and occasionally over the phone.
- Establish, develop and maintain a solid technical support framework for all technology aspects of IAL business – to provide our Customers with the best possible, timely and consistent professional customer support experience.
- Assist in the design and development of new automated solutions to assist in providing brokers timely advice to errors as they occur and improve team efficiency
- Escalation of clearly articulated issues through JIRA to our external provider for resolution
- Proactively identify enhancements that would improve internal processes and Broker customer experience
- Work closely with our various Technology partners to articulate and resolve issues and deliver new initiative
- assist in the design and development of new technology solutions
- Proactively look for ways to enhance, optimise and drive efficiencies for both our distribution network and our internal processes
- Design and proposal of new technology driven solutions based on business priorities and discussions
- Actively engage in Business Prioritisation meetings
- Writing of requirements – clearly articulating for technical and non-technical audiences. Walkthrough of requirements with our development team and various business teams
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in Technical Support/Customer Service roles in the Insurance industry
- Clear communication skills, self-motivated, able to articulate clearly
- Microsoft Office: Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Automation Tools is highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in writing requirements and stakeholder engagement desired
- Experienced in the use of JIRA and/or Confluence
- Experienced with SVU or other Intermediated insurance technology platforms is an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Visual Basic highly regarded, but not essential
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.