CTP Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
As a CTP Claims consultant you will analyse information & legislation to formulate effective & appropriate claims strategy to resolve claims. The workload will primarily consist of ACT claims. We work collaboratively to support our customers and injured persons recovering from injury and loss. You will manage the claims professionally and ensure effective communication with customers and stakeholders occurs in a timely manner.
- Manage claims in adherence to legislations with passion to get it right for our customers
- Manage and deliver effective claims outcomes by applying knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, guidelines and regulations and approval of treatment, rehabilitation and attendant care
- Ensure regular and effective communication with our customers and all stakeholders to obtain relevant information to develop an appropriate claims strategy
- Operate various systems, equipment and technologies data entry of claim information
Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service and stakeholder management
- Aptitude for analysing various sources of information
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Aptitude to establish and maintain positive working relationships in collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in CTP claims is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.