Mid Service Design | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| mid designer_service design.docx (Word, 53KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As a mid-level service designer, you will be working on projects that develop quality service experiences contributing to the delivery of customer centric IAG products and services. You will work collaboratively on a wide range of projects using human-centered and participatory design methods facilitating workshops, and developing service blueprints at both a touchpoint and end to end service level. You will work across our brands from innovation to BAU projects supported by a team of cross-discipline designers.
- Continue to build practical craft and skills in service design and build the team through execution in practice, internal and external networks.
- Take responsibility for preparing for and documenting the output of design activities, including the support of more junior designers.
- Source knowledge insights and data from customers, business and analysts identifying root causes and opportunities to develop original concepts.
- Hold yourself and others accountable for delivering on all commitments escalating systemic problems that are affecting your team performance.
- Monitor metrics and systems to confirm success, diagnose new opportunities or problems for future iteration.
- Take time to seek out and understand how the business works. Continually seek ways to understand and communicate the operation of the business and how design can be in service of strategy.
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders
- Advise service teams in solving complex problems or issues regarding management, processes, and business systems
- Understand and apply key frameworks and tools such as journey maps and customer segments.
- Provide coaching and advice to junior team members in their daily work, supporting the development of both their design practice and theory.
- Help others drive tasks to completion as appropriate.
- Ensure junior designers understand design team vision, values, tools, methods and approaches.
Skills & Experience
- Experience preferably gained in a large corporate design team. e.g. Insurance, Financial Service, Customer Service – no need to state actual years
- Qualifications - Undergraduate degree or advanced diploma in a design related discipline
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.