Manager Change and Operational Learning Delivery | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Manager Operational Learning Delivery 2018.pdf (PDF, 395KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Sep-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
You will have a proven background in Learning & Development from the Financial Services industry together with previous people management experience. You will have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate a dispersed team and ensure they are performing and working collaboratively. You will be passionate about Learning & Development and have the drive and determination to make a real impact.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the Delivery work stream for Learning Design and Delivery Program, assisting in the transitioning of learning to a center of excellence for Learning Delivery.
- Lead a team of specialist (3-5) to deliver project learning, capability uplift, teaming@iag.
- Provide consulting and project delivery service on all aspects of change learning to the business and stakeholders, to support the delivery of learning outcomes for our strategic initiatives
- Ensure that our customer experience, CVPs per segment and the importance of our customer metrics are clear learning outcome priorities for all relevant learning designs.
- Collaborate and influence the evolution of content management and maintenance of document repositories for on-boarding content and product/technical material
- Drive a community of practice/centre of excellence model for the uplift of embedded learning team's delivery of core learning content for both induction and onboarding and other ad hoc operational learning, as required
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning delivery and embedment within Australia division, and influence continuous improvement of the design of all relevant learning solutions
- Govern the design and delivery of business and project initiatives to ensure consistent customer and people experience for Australia Division
- Adhere to all learning frameworks, governance frameworks and appropriately employ technology, as directed by the Group OD&L leadership team
- Provide expertise and coaching to others engaged in learning initiatives across Australia Division.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Learning and Development experience
- 5+ years managing Learning Teams
- Demonstrated skill and knowledge across a range of strategic learning methodologies to innovatively improve learning solutions in large organisations.
- Expert knowledge of adult learning theories and techniques.
- Key knowledge of learning technologies and support systems, such as collaborative learning software, learning management systems, and authoring tools as well as new and emerging learning technologies and support systems.
- Strong project management skills. Serves as the lead on large scale design efforts for key strategic initiatives, directs cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams throughout learning design and delivery process
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.