Case Manager | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Oct-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
This 12 month contract will see you take ownership of a portfolio of clients and manage their claims from notification through to finalisation, building long term customer relations internally and externally to all key stakeholders and intermediaries.
- Manage claims to achieve early resolution and financial savings within company procedures and protocols including all litigated claims within designated authority levels, whilst maintaining adequate reserves to meet claims costs.
- Provide a high level of client service and assists customers in developing their knowledge of workers' compensation claims management through direct advice.
- Under guidance, prepare and conduct dispute hearings at WorkCover WA's Conciliation and Arbitration Service following the internal IDRP procedures. Attend formal and informal conferences, including District Court conferences to discuss settlement of claims within delegated authority levels.
- Manage claims to ensure compliance with all legislative, WorkCover and internal requirements.
- Ensure that claims are managed within financial authorities and in the best interest of IAG and the policyholder
- Operate various systems, equipment and technologies data entry of claim information
Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service and stakeholder management
- Experience within Workers Compensation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Aptitude to establish and maintain positive working relationships in collaborative team environment
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.