Customer Claims Consultant VIC | VIC Melbourne East
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2018|
Closer #Braver #Faster
We have part time permanent positions available for Claims Consultants to join our Claims team at Mulgrave, Melbourne. This role also expects candidates to work from home after 3 months of successful training.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to be responsible for providing world class customer claims experiences. Ensuring we are empathetic in the time of need and provide absolute clarity and direction on how we manage the claim.
You will also be responsible for driving productivity, cost and quality outcomes aligned to our short tail claims strategy.
Start date: 22nd of October 2018.
Training: For 3 weeks, training will be full time, Monday to Friday and between the hours of 8am to 4pm.
Roster: We have two shift patterns available and require candidates to be available either Monday to Friday 3pm to 10pm OR Tuesday to Saturday 3pm to 10pm.
Contracted hours: 25 hours per week, 5 hours working per day.
Deliver performance against business Key Performance Indicators
- Taking ownership on every call and being accountable for outcomes
- Drive cost through promoting our partner repairer network
- Address and resolve customer complaints associated with the claims function, within agreed timeframes
- Accurately record and manage customer claims to mitigate risk of leakage (compliance)
- Provide an effortless claims experience for our customers measured through CAS results and verbatim feedback and Quality Listening
- Demonstrate Closer, Braver, Faster and live by the values of our Spirit
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change and collaboration within the team
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced customer contact environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident computer skills and ideally proficient in MS Office
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.