Workplace Analytics Specialist | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Workplace Specialist.docx (Word, 57KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Oct-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
About the Role (Sydney or Melbourne based)
The unique value of this role is in leading the management of IAG's Workplace Accommodation data and supporting IAG Property Team to deliver on all optimization, simplification & improvement initiatives, ensuring IAG Workplace is managed with the support of strong data analytics, good governance, systems and processes. Through strong data management practices, this role directly contributes to increased appreciation of data accuracy and analysis, and drives future Property strategies and initiatives
- Support Property Manager and the team with insightful accommodation data analytics for development of future strategies
- Engage & partner with team administrators (business) through monthly Serraview space validations and provide high level of support and customer service with the system access and space confirmations.
- Improve the use of Serraview with the business through educating, training and fostering working relationships.
- Manage iag's Space Data Management software (Serraview) to ensure data integrity is maintained at all times to be able to analyse and communicate opportunities for workspace optimization
- Collaborate with IAG's Occupancy Planner and Workplace Relocations Consultants to ensure all Workplace data changes are updated in iag's Space Management software pertaining to all BAU relocations, projects and growth or reduction in IAG businesses property footprint.
- Provide insightful reporting on all aspects of iag Property function including but not limited to budgets, workspace utilisation, vacancy, headcount movement, property operating costs and future opportunities.
Experience & Skills:
- Commercial property experience in Space Data Management & Analytics
- Advanced skills at Space Management Software e.g. Serraview
- Good business partnering & relationship management skills
- SharePoint; Advanced Excel, Powerpoint & Word skills
- Good understanding of Computer Aided Design (CAD) Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large company organisational structure
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degrees in business or a property related discipline
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.