Team Leader- Impairment Benefits & Legal | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Team Leader updated 241017.docx (Word, 48KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Sep-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
About the role
You will be responsible for leading a team of Impairment Benefit & Legal Officers in the end to end management of Impairment Benefit claims received by our business as well as Litigated claims.
- Oversee the management of Impairment Benefit and Litigated claims in accordance with legislation as well as internal and external requirements
- Manage individual and team performance to ensure key performance indicators are achieved
- Maintain a high level of service to all internal & external stakeholders
- Oversee staff development, team reporting, complaint management and other matters relating to the Impairment Benefits & Legal Team
Skills & Experience
Your success in this role will require previous experience in leading a team and achieving results.
Additional requirements include:
- A people oriented management style and strong leadership skills
- Having worked in a Workers Compensation scheme in a leadership or equivalent level role
- Strong communication, time management and prioritisation skills
- Preferred knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation relevant to Impairments Benefit & Statutory Benefit claims.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.