Customer Delivery Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Oct-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting on the 8th of October, we will have positions available for Customer Delivery Consultants to join our NRMA branches in Chatswood, Warringah and Erina. This is an exciting opportunity to join a flexible staffing team that will see you work in branch/kiosks and work from home as the first point of contact for our customers
Full time working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm, Saturdays 9am – 12pm, 37.5 hours per week
- First point of contact for new and existing customers based in branch/kiosk. There will also be an element of working from home
- Managing a high volume of enquiries from customers about opening insurance policies for a variety of products, this includes selling insurance products and services
- You will have quality conversations with customers to provide them with the confidence that their backed by insurance that is NRMADE better
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the business based on customer demand, in addition to work in branch/kiosk you will also work from home
Skills & Experience
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- You will be proactive and resilient to overcome customer objections to ensure you achieve targets and business outcomes
- Ability to work in a team environment both virtually and in retail branch network
- An acumen for sales and ability to achieve results
- Flexible, Self-sufficient and happy to work flexibly in a branch/kiosk or from home as requested
- To work from home, you will need to have: Home phone line, high speed internet connection and a private home office set up
- Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean preferred but not required
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.