Change Delivery Lead | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Change Delivery Lead PD.docx (Word, 23KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This is a newly created position within Australian Operations, Change and Capability division for a highly experienced Change specialist. The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to use your excellent change management skills to deliver change management experiences for our business and partners impacted by our strategic initiative. This will be an initial 6 months fixed term opportunity with the view to extend.
- Gather and analyse customer impact data and work with respective stakeholder groups
- Formulate and deliver change approaches to effectively engage and transition customers
- Proactively forecast and plan for end to end initiative change management design and delivery success
- Provide change delivery engagement & collaboration across multiple parallel running projects
- Ensure the business is confident, committed and ready to own and deliver the business outcomes and benefits
- Contribute to effective change heatmap data input, reporting and related governance conversations in collaboration with the Portfolio Change Managers
- Proactively work with the business to map out key risks in initiative change implementation and derive appropriate mitigations
- Governance through adherence to Group policies
- Coach and influence leaders in the effective implementation of change
- Support appropriate integration and mitigation of change impacts across initiatives impacting the same stakeholder and user audience groups
- Effectively implement and lead people within the Leading@IAG principles
- Demonstrate Closer, Braver, Faster and live by the values of our Spirit
- Ensure a workplace of safety and wellbeing for our people
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years of complex organisational change management experience
- Change Management experience within financial services
- Prior exposure to Agile and Continuous Delivery approach
- Strong Leadership Skills - Proven ability to achieve program and business results through others and uplift Change Leadership capability
- Ability to drive end to end behaviour change with frontline employees through partnering with others and leveraging existing channels
- Tertiary qualification/s in change management, business, management, human resources or related fields
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.