Digital Prioritisation Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Analyst Digital Prioritisation.docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Aug-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Newly created role
- Collaborative, supportive team culture
- Flexible work arrangements / 13% superannuation
We have an exciting newly created role, where you will be responsible for assisting the technology proposition across Australian Business Distribution. You will leverage off your ability to form influential stakeholder relationships, project management experience and your overall passion for all things digital. Working closely with our Australian Division Operations and Customer Labs/ Digital Office and Group Technology divisions, you will be able to add value by ensuring clear prioritised initiative plans across Business Distribution.
- Co-ordination of prioritised direct and Intermediated backlog for Business Distribution.
- Agree possible initiative delivery path based on availability of resource.
- Identifying opportunities to uplift or better align delivery streams.
- Develop requirements and assume business owner for Business Distribution compliance and strategic initiatives including accountability and benefits estimate and delivery.
- Interface into GTO, DCO & Aust Ops.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role focused on project management/planning
- Digital Service Management experience
- A passion and strong interest in the digital industry, and active engagement in new developments and advances.
- Agile/Lean accreditation (preferred)
- Results Orientation with attention on key objectives, seeking effective outcomes.
- Ability to effectively engage, influence, and manage expectations.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.