Lead Learning Project Delivery | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Lead Learning Project Delivery V1.0.docx (Word, 52KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to leverage your passion for creating and delivering amazing learning experiences to ensure the successful embedment of new ways of working for our people across the Australia Division impacted by our strategic initiatives.
- Facilitate and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop training approaches to address the needs of all strategic initiatives across the Australia Region: analyse and create an assessment of the training environment and what is required to ensure readiness to implement the required changes.
- Develop a consistent and effective training strategy and guiding principles for project delivery and strategic business initiates, one that drives adoption and embedment of change.
- Drive a consistent approach to Training, aligned to the requirements of the learning environment specific to each functional unit
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning design, and drive continuous improvement to the delivery and embedment of all relevant learning activities
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated skill and knowledge across a range of strategic learning methodologies to innovatively improve learning solutions in large organisations.
- Expert knowledge of adult learning theories and techniques.
- Understanding of human computer factors and interface design.
- Key knowledge of learning technologies and support systems, such as collaborative learning software, learning management systems, and authoring tools as well as new and emerging learning technologies and support systems.
- Strong project management skills. Serves as the lead on large scale design efforts for key strategic initiatives, directs cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams throughout learning design and delivery process
Desired - Understanding of neuroscience practices and theories and technical skills in SharePoint design or web development.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position