Strategic Business Analyst/Architect | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Lead, Business Design.docx (Word, 56KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Sep-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to define fit for purpose business solutions that effectively deliver sustained and optimal business benefits against the defined business opportunity being addressed by the program.
- Ensure business designs for a program or project align with the customer design principles and enable the IAG strategy of making “beautiful customer experiences”.
- Design and document end to end business solutions and processes for a program of work or project that enable the business benefits.
- Drive decision making through the facilitation of options analysis with relevant stakeholders and delivery teams, and identification of any design assumptions, risks, issues.
- Work with, and seek input from, the business owner and architects to ensure the business solution for the program or project aligns to the strategic capabilities and future state blueprint/roadmaps of the Australia Division or IAG as a whole.
- Maintain integrity of the business solution through pro-active management of scope throughout the lifetime of the program of work or project.
- Facilitate key decision making for scope deviations which may impact capital spend or expected business benefits, with business owners and other key stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working in environments with multiple concurrently running work programs/projects in excess of $50m annual investment
- 8+ years in Business Design and Business Analysis across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, process re-design
- Experience of General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management across diverse business groups.
- Shaping & delivery of complex solutions across products, channels, value chain, business and technology
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!