Team Leader Eligibility | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Team Manager – Eligibility
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
About the role
We are one of the largest Workers' Compensation insurers in Australia, partnering with our customers to insure millions of Australian employees. Our flexible, innovative solutions support our customers in reducing workplace injuries and producing sustainable return-to-work outcomes.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Eligibility Officers & Specialist support staff in managing the initial liability determination process for all new claims that are received by our business.
- Oversee initial liability decision making to ensure determinations are made in accordance with legislation as well as internal and external requirements
- Manage individual and team performance to ensure key performance indicators are achieved
- Maintaining a high level of service to all internal & external stakeholders involved in the new claim liability determination process – including Injured Workers, Employers and claims staff
- Oversee staff development, team reporting, complaint management and other matters relating to the Eligibility Team
Skills & Experience
Your success in this role will require strong previous experience in leading a team and achieving results
Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation relevant to the initial liability determination process.
- Having worked in the Workers Compensation scheme in a leadership or equivalent level role
- Strong communication, time management and prioritisation skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.