Towing Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2018|
Closer #Braver #Faster
About the Role
A Permanent Full-Time role to be based in Melbourne. This role will see you manage a group of contracted & Non- contracted towing providers. You will also monitor performance, develop action plans and manage customer & supplier complaints regarding towing providers.
- Review excessive transport charges and negotiate outcomes with suppliers
- Report and update performance through SMS – Supplier Management Systems
- Builds understanding and mutual respect with key suppliers and external contacts
- Conducts competitive analysis and understands IAGs position in marketplace
- Recommendations of any operational improvements for towing operations
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of Towing Legislation and Towing & Storage criteria by State
- Ability to build rapport with key people internally / externally and develops long term relationships
- Great verbal and written communication skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.