Area Manager | QLD Brisbane All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Area Manager PD - 081216 (IAG format).docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have an Area Manager role covering Brisbane South East on a full-time basis. This role is to effectively grow the client base by implementing a sales plan to attract new clients, working with existing clients to provide exceptional service and insurance solutions and front line underwriting.
- Create business networking opportunities with the purpose of sales conversions
- Face to face sales role
- On the road sourcing new business opportunities as well as maintaining current client base
- Canvassing, telemarketing and cold calling leads to achieve sales budgets.
- Maintain and grow prospects
- Develop and enhance the WFI brand, position and profile
- Help improve sales performance of the portfolio.
- Apply Underwriting Guidelines and rating principles
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Keep control of outstanding debtors
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving profitable growth in a sales role
- Demonstrated ability to develop a sales pipeline preferably within the SME and/or Rural sectors
- Experience of successfully achieving sales targets
- Experience of managing commercial client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of insurance industry regulation and compliance requirements
- Experience in the insurance and financial services industry (desirable)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!