Workers Compensation Specialist - Relationship Management | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Specialist Relationships Management.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Sep-2018|
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to lead and provide support to the broader WCRS Claims' Business for the development, maintenance and management of optimal business relationships with key WCRS stakeholders across all risk-states.
You will be responsible for management of the two-way interface between CGU WCRS Claims and our customers and partners and for delivering on the WCRS Claims' strategy in collaboration with the WCRS business leadership team
- Lead and role-model behaviours that support a constructive culture in which people are empowered, capable and accountable to achieve, and who are strong advocates for the WCRS Claims' business and IAG.
- Demonstrate Closer, Braver, Faster and live by the values of our Spirit.
- Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and management of optimal business relationships with key internal and external WCRS stakeholders.
- Drive the delivery of customer service excellence and optimal claim outcomes through regular and effective two-way communication with the WCRS claims' business, and stakeholders.
- Provide employers and brokers with high-quality data and claims' performance systems and information sessions with a focus on opportunities for continually improving clarity and performance.
Skills & Experience
- Insurance industry experience in Workers Compensation
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders and operating as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management of intermediary networks and direct customer
- An Insurance qualification, e.g. ANZIF cert IV or in the process of working towards, and/or tertiary degree or an equivalent level of industry experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position