Claims Specialist - Niche Claims | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2018|
We currently have exciting opportunities for Technical Specialists in Commercial & Rural Property Claims to join the vibrant team at Insurance Australia Group. You will be responsible for using your technical expertise to provide advice, coaching, and training to property Claims Consultants. You will also be responsible for dispute resolution and small portfolio of claims to maintain your expert knowledge across the industry. Through conducting file reviews, customer feedback and general observation you will identify skill gaps, opportunities for improvement and implement learning solutions. This position will require you to utilise your excellent data analytic skills for report building and trend analysis along with your excellent communication and people skills.
- Provide guidance and strategy to Claims Consultants and Mangers in relation to Technical, Large, Complex and Contentious Claims
- Dispute resolution for technical escalated matters
- Coordinate onboarding and training of new starters with the support of a team leader and claims consultants
- Side by side coaching and facilitate technical training sessions
- Identifying skills gaps and implement learning solutions to Claims Consultants and Team Leaders
- Complete file audits for quality assurance purposes
- Small portfolio management of end to end claims to maintain industry and process knowledge
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication; as well as exceptional customer service
- Previous claims experience minimum of 3 years+
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment would be advantageous
- Experience with businesses and rural insurance products is advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Commerce, Law etc.) would be highly regarded
- At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
- #Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
- IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
- Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
- In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.