Marketing and Events Administration Assistant | NSW Sydney North
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting as soon as possible we have an available position for a Marketing Assistant to join the Strata Unit Underwriters Team on permanent full time basis. This role will provide coordination and administration of a wide range of marketing and promotional activities for the company.
Strata Unit Underwriters (SUU) is a subsidiary of CGU Insurance Limited and a leading provider of quality insurance products associated with strata title and similar type schemes within the Australian insurance market. We are skilled and experienced strata insurance professionals as specialists in our field, and our objective is to excel in all aspects of strata. SUU has a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment, where talent is actively recognised and developed.
- Assist with administration duties involved in the day to day running of the office
- Assist with promotional marketing collateral
- Supporting the planning and coordinating of industry events
- Monitor, schedule and coordinate advertising opportunitie
- Preparation of external email communications
- Maintain the integrity of our corporate branding
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions with the team and visitors
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role that required you to be organised and professional
- Be well organised, self-motivated and have the ability to multi task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and take action to support the team in meeting deadlines
- Strong computer literacy is essential, confident with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.