Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting on Tuesday August 7th , we have full time positions available for Property Customer Claims Consultants based in Hurstville to join our team on a 4 month fixed term contract. As a part of our team you will provide a professional and efficient service to in regards to active property claims. In our fast paced and high energy call centre you will manage assigned claims to ensure they are fully actioned and finalised within designated time frames. We have an engaging and positive work culture that is inclusive and also fun!
- Manage assigned property claims to their fullest extent including liaising with suppliers, builders, assessors and various other internal and external parties to coordinate claim resolution
- Have the ability to deliver challenging and complex decisions whilst demonstrating professional and efficient service to customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Ideally you possess confident and effective communication skills which include strong negotiation and ability to manage conflict resolution
Skills & Experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change
- Demonstrated ability to show professionalism towards customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
- You will need to have sound computer literacy
- Would suit someone with a background in retail, hospitality, contact centres or recent University Graduate
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.