Digital Proposition Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Digital Proposition Analyst.docx (Word, 61KB)
|Application Close Date:||11-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
About the Role (Sydney or Melbourne location options)
The Analyst, Digital Proposition role is responsible for providing specialist subject matter expertise and knowledge to drive exceptional customer experience across the Digital Channel. This role adds value by delivering a well articulated digital channel plan, by sharing clear directions for digital propositions and oversight of channel initiatives for both direct and intermediated commercial business.
The role will be accountable for providing the inputs to define the Business digital strategy including the end-to-end customer experience, for managing risk with a customer lens and for developing a deep understanding of our segments and customers.
- Facilitate overarching digitisation of the commercial business
- Facilitation of proposition development and digital business planning
- Develop requirements and assume business owner for digital initiatives including accountability and benefits estimation and delivery
- Drive operational and strategic analysis of performance metrics including collaboration with business stakeholders to develop and implement channel improvement plans (as applicable)
- Draw on customer and commercial insights to direct digital capabilities in order to deliver an end-to-end omni-channel experience
- Contribute to the Digital Distribution business plan and roadmap in line with the Business Distribution business plan and Individual Business segment strategies
- Generate enthusiasm and encourage adoption of available and upcoming digital capabilities and solutions amongst customers and stakeholders
We'd also like you to have...
- Deep knowledge of digital
- Experience working with Agile
- Understanding of Human Centred Design and Design thinking principles
- Strong Business Analyst skills
- Experience specifying business requirements
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning and business case development
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation and prioritisation skills
- Relevant tertiary/ post-graduate qualifications including Business Management with in-depth industry experience, or lesser formal qualifications with more extensive workplace experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!