Automation Analyst | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Jul-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to assist and guide the automation capability in IAG, as a key liaison between business stakeholders and technical delivery teams.
IAG is embracing forms of advanced automation such as Robotic Process/Desktop Automation and have engaged with a technology partner to provide a scalable delivery and support functions.
Your role within the automation team is to assist with capturing and documenting requirements, assisting with project delivery, supporting iteration planning and business reporting.
- Gather and document business requirements, including functional, non-functional, reporting and transition requirements
- Liaise with the development and/or infrastructure teams in all technical requirements
- Coordinates business requirements sign off
- Use innovative thinking, process improvement techniques and problem-solving skills when performing analysis on processes and systems
- Work closely with the Product Owner(s) during sprints including discussions around the understanding of designs, backlog and product demonstrations
- Coordinate required internal IAG reporting
- Uses technical as well as functional knowledge to remove roadblocks within the standing team as well as identifying technical risks (e.g. risks with architecture, design, patterns, performance, etc.)
Skills & Experience
- Ability to elicit and write value based stories (both functional and non-functional) and be great at communicating those stories effectively to the team.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of technology operations
- Experience in enterprise technology environments.
- Knowledge on and experience using JIRA, Confluence, modern SDLC and agile delivery
- Tertiary qualification/s in Technology related fields
- Project management certifications a plus
- Experience with Robotic Desktop Automation/Robotic Process Automation tools
- Ideally you will have Insurance or financial services industry experience
- Experience in technical delivery in enterprise partnered environments
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.