Liability Claims Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jul-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Manage liability claims from lodgement through to completion, ensuring an optimum and efficient service to customers, maximising opportunities to ensure claims are processed to meet our customer and financial demands within expected delivery timeframes.
- Deliver exceptional service to customers
- Process claims in an efficient manner, adhering to financial/reserving principles
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships
- Support the achievement of IAG's objective of being a leader in the intermediated insurance industry
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and extensive experience of Liability Claims
- Negotiation and Settlement
- Coverage Evaluation
- Service Request Management Process
- Process Management
- Experience in Legal & Regulatory Environment (desirable)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.