Senior Environment Management Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD on Page - Senior Environment Management Analyst 2018.docx (Word, 57KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jul-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
About the Role
As the Environment Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in supporting IAG's key strategic initiatives and assisting the business to operate in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be responsible for planning, build, co-ordination and implementation of changes to non-production environments which covers a number of technologies such as Unix, Linux, Windows, Database – DB2/Oracle, Websphere, AWS.
- Design, implement and plan the integrity, and stability of the Application Development and Testing environments
- Co-ordination and documentation of software and configuration changes and technical verification of the change
- Implementation of the require changes (deployments, etc) where applicable
- Issue management of environment related issues
- Support other delivery teams into the investigation of system issues
- Ensuring suitable system stability and usability for testing use
- Identifying, recommending and implementing service improvements internally and for Group Technology as a whole
Skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years of environment management and software configuration experience within complex technology operating environments
- Background in DevOps and automation frameworks across delivery life cycle (deployment, infrastructure, testing)
- Track record of experience supporting one or more of the Atlassian Toolsets - JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crowd.
- Solid experience with Server Administration (Linux and Windows)
- Experienced in Scripting (Bash, Powershell Python)
- Understanding of Docker and Virtual Machines
- Proven experience around Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts and use of toolsets such as Bitbucket/GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, NexusPro and Artifactory.
- Expertise in automation languages such as Ansible, Puppet
- Familiar with JIRA front end configuration
- Good understanding of Agile delivery
- Knowledge Cloud technologies (AWS) would be advantageous.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.