CD Toolchain - Configuration Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Configuration Analyst CD Toolchain .docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jul-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This role sits within Cloud and Continuous Delivery Services area within Customer Labs of IAG. The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to enable the IAG business to enhance and digitise agile business processes using continuous delivery tools through detailed analysis and interpretation of complex business need, . design, development, support and maintenance of continuous delivery programs and systems.
The role provides ongoing requirements consultation, customer service, technical configuration, design and training in the Atlassian toolset; predominantly Jira, Confluence, add on's applications and development tools.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure solution design meet the needs of all users and configuration maintains the stability health of our systems
- Implementation of agile delivery methodologies and continuous delivery solutions through cross-functional teams
- Deliver and contribute to the team roadmap, to provide technical consultation, support and training, system maintenance, configuration, automation and continuous improvements.
- Research, identify and define the scope for strategic initiatives to support all IAG teams in their adoption of JIRA and Confluence and add on's.
Skills & Experience
- Advance knowledge and experience with JIRA and Confluence Administration
- Prior experience with Business Analysis and requirement gathering
- Good understanding of agile delivery
- Exposure to large complex project environments
- Proactive approach to work
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to develop and deliver 1:1 and group training sessions
- Capability to process documents and user guides
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.