Senior KANA Developer | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| KANA Developer.docx (Word, 48KB)
|Application Close Date:||04-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The Senior Kana Developer role will lead the design, development and maintenance of Verint Engagement Management (aka Kana) application. This role will provide technical expertise, thought leadership and guidance for EM application development. This role will also influence/introduce/refine processes and practices within the team and across teams, with the view to deliver rapid yet reliable solutions; to embrace DevOps and Agile ways of working; and contribute to the success of the Customer Engagement delivery team.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Optimising performance
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working on call support roster and analysing and addressing root cause of issues.
- The provision of strong technical expertise and leadership in software development
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the technologies
- DevOps and automation leadership
Skills & Experience
- 2 years + Kana (Ciboodle) Experience
- Web Services Experience
- Agile Experience
- Single page application architecture
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration tools and processes.
- Agile process
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.