Learning Design and Delivery Transition Manager | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD Transition Manager Learning Design and Delivery.docx (Word, 54KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Sydney CBD Location
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The purpose of this role is to project manage the redesign of the learning design and delivery capability for the Australia Division of IAG. This work is a crucial component in building change adaptability and readiness across our business.
Your passion for effective learning models and your experience in successful delivery of business projects will make this your perfect next project.
- Manage the end to end project delivery and change management
- Drive the co-creation of target operating model design, delivery and embedment for the Australia Division learning design and delivery functions.
- Ensure an end state with documented, endorsed and embedded clarity and transparency of accountabilities, documented work systems, clear structures and position descriptions and career pathways for learning design and delivery practitioners across IAG Australia Region.
- Produce Service Level Agreements between the shared services function and key business areas.
- Determine best fit funding model to support the ongoing development of services
- Design, establish and embed a centre of excellence to support the capability uplift of learning practitioners across the Australia Division
Key skills and experience required
- Project Management (business/HR projects)
- Change Management experience
- Human Resources / People & Culture exposure
- Learning & Delivery Experience
- Governance, reporting and assurance
- Advanced stakeholder management
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position