Strategic Initiative Communications Specialist | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Specialist Strategic Initiative Communications.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Sep-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Sydney CBD Location
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide expert communications support to integrate core narratives and create clear and compelling stories to help our people and partners understand why they are our change priorities, what they will enable, how they will be delivered and how our people and customers will be impacted.
You will also provide communications support for strategic programs and projects as needed.
- Deliver communications content to help our people engage with the strategic change agenda and IAG narrative
- Help inform and engage our people on change priorities and accumulative benefits of change
- Support the delivery of portfolio and project communications that impact customers, ensuring that we are tracking and managing the overall communications impact of the change agenda on our customer experience
- Adhere to the internal communications governance requirements regarding channel usage, tone, brand guidelines, core narratives and messaging etc.
Key skills and experience required
- Extensive program and project communications experience
- Strong internal communications knowledge and skills
- Ability to build stories and narratives that are engaging and informative
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), SharePoint, Intranet and Microsoft Office Suite
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position