Sales and Service Consultants | QLD Brisbane All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Aug-2018|
We currently have multiple work from home opportunities for Full Time Sales and Service Consultants to join our NRMA team based from our Brisbane office. In this position you will be responsible for handling incoming calls from new and existing customers to assist them in choosing the right coverage and other general enquiries they may have. To be successful in this position you will be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills, strong ability to build rapport and identify sales opportunities that are in line with customer's needs.
This role will be commencing on 6th August 2018, working full time, 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday operating on a rotating roster between the hours of 8am to 8pm. 4 weeks of fulltime paid training will be provided based in our Brisbane South Bank office followed by a minimum of 4 weeks working in the office before transitioning to work from home.
Here are just a few things our employees love about Working from Home:
- “Time saved in travel equals more time for the family and myself”
- “Saving money on travel expenses and lunches”
- “2 to 3 hours more free time in the day to do the things I want”
- “Flexible working hours means I can pick up more hours when we are busy”
- “Working from home has bonded the team by sharing information and tips though instant messaging online”
- “I have set up my home office just how I want it”
- “You have lots of support”
- Support customers by helping them understand insurance and assisting them in choosing the right level of cover for the things they value most.
- Through quality conversations with new and existing customers, providing them with the peace of mind that comes from an organisation who will be there to HELP in times of need.
- Attend and partake in the office based training and team meetings on a regular basis.
- Work remotely from our Brisbane office and will live within 1 hours travel time from the office.
Skills & Experience
- Independent problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales and experience working towards targets
To work from home, you will need to have a home phone line, high speed internet connection and a private home office set up.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.