Business Analyst, Workforce Management | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD WFM Business Analyst.docx (Word, 60KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Looking for a Business Analyst, Workforce Management for an exciting new role within our WFM Design and Optimisation team. This role will be accountable for producing analysis, trends and insights from WFM data sources to provide our businesses with clear understanding and direction for operational performance. Tracking and analysing data to provide the WFM operations team with insights and findings. Communicating effectively between stakeholders within the business to achieve results.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of business
- Reviewing data on a weekly and monthly basis and providing commentary and insights
- Monitoring our Partners performance and providing our internal businesses with an understanding of their performance and the outcomes
- Using data modelling practices to analyse WFM data and identify trends and improvements for strategic and operational changes
- Plan and evaluate the impact of the changes recommended
- Proactively analysing WFM data, following trends and highlighting findings, working closely with the Optimisation manager
- Guides and supports the operational teams with FTE modelling and financial budgeting relative to FTE, using advanced analytical skills and expert workforce management knowledge to create modelling of scenarios
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of WFM methodologies, software and best practice
- Strong Business Analytics methodology.
- Experience managing key relationships to influence positive business outcomes
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels
- Strong communication skills, adapting style to audience
- Flexible work approach, changing priorities in line with business needs
- Solid understanding of WFM systems and technologies.
- Desirable knowledge of Verint, Shift Track, and IEX
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.