Director, Digital Product & Strategy | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD_ Director Digital Product Strategy.pdf (PDF, 157KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
As the Director – Digital Product in our Customer Labs division you will be required to build and lead a world-class digital product management team. This team will drive game changing digital product experiences across the IAG brands, and also take the lead on how we attract, engage and understand the needs of our customers. Your goal will be transform one of Australia's largest insurance businesses to a digital first, customer first, world leading financial services business and beyond.
- Build a digital product strategy to align with the wider digital strategy, operating model and 3-5 year digital product roadmap
- Establish and manage a digital product delivery backlog across all IAG brands
- Build a high performing digital product, content management and strategy team
- Create an environment that yields a high performing culture and a diverse work environment that is both enticing and encouraging
- Align the organisation around digital adoption, agile & lean design delivery
- Vendor and supplier commercial management
Skills & Experience
- Product development expertise and a track record of game-changing product solutions
- Demonstrated flexibility of mind to understand the nuances of designing and merchandising learning credentials
- A strong history of driving organic growth and value creation based on customer insights and rapid iteration
- Significant experience in the consumer internet, ed tech or digital media industry
- Experience as a Head of Product, or an experienced Product Leader with the potential to step into a large role with this scope of responsibility
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.