Senior Analyst Programmer | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Senior Analyst Programmer.docx (Word, 49KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jun-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
IAG's vision is to create world class customer experiences through data driven, digital innovation - supported by a simplified and optimised core. Based in Melbourne, our Group Technology division are looking for a passionate and customer focused Senior Analyst Programmer who has extensive experience working with Java and API technologies.
The Agile Analyst Programmer is a quality expert who is passionate in delivering working and usable applications to our customers. This role will ensure quality is built throughout the software development process from concept design to production
- The provision of strong technical expertise and leadership by building and sharing in-depth technical and business knowledge
- Analysing, designing, and coding the solution and providing support for solutions and other applications and being accountable for the same
- To define lean processes, practices and standards and ensuring design solutions adhere to these through reviews
- Work within an agile team working on: story estimations, tasks allocations, problem solving
- Continually improve upon the team's practices in development
- Learn, develop and improve the systems and tools required for test execution and management
- Participate in agile team ceremonies
- Work with developers to ensure CI workflow
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years programming experience using Java technologies, specifically Java 8
- Experience working in agile, lean, DevOps & cross functional teams
- Knowledge on and experience using Spring Boot, Gradle, Swagger
- Experience with the Netflix stack; Service Registry – Eureka, Routing, Gatekeeper for requests – Zuul, Centralized Git-based application config - Spring Cloud Config, Distributed tracing - Zipkin
- Experience with Bamboo/Jenkins or other continuous integration systems
- Experience with tools & applications (Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git and Artifactory)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.