Parts Pricing Interpreter Team Leader | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD -Team Leader Part Interpreter.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Jun-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Sydney Location
Responsible for providing direction to, leading and mentoring a team of Parts interpreters. Performing reviews & Audits for all Automotive parts to enable correct identification of replacement parts / components required through the repair process ensuring all IAG guidelines and Operating Principles have been adhered to. Whilst delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders (across the IAG brands) and achieve commercial outcomes through utilisation of the national frameworks and approved motor supply chain models.
- To complete detailed reviews & audits on PPI Reviews conducted by PPI Team for correct parts numbers/costs and non-benchmarking of list pricing by vehicle make and model.
- Deliver outcomes of completed reviews & audits to the Manager Motor Model Performance or Motor Assessor within expected timeframes including actions taken for correction.
- Governance through adherence to Group policies
- Monitor and give guidance to a team of Parts Interpreters to ensure they deliver business outcomes in line with legislation, regulatory codes, contracts and IAG frameworks as documented.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with a group of suppliers, in particular, smash repairers and Service providers in order to optimise outcomes and to address and resolve complex issues and complaints.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in automotive spare parts interpreting and sourcing
- Understanding of the Motor vehicle repair industry and collision and aftermarket sales.
- Demonstrated experience in automotive stakeholder engagement through different communication media
- TAFE Automotive Parts Interpreting certificate – Cert 3 or years of recognition as a Parts Interpreter in the Automotive industry
- Customer service and team management
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position