Principal CX Strategy | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD Principal CX Strategy PSPS5 (002).docx (Word, 48KB)
|Application Close Date:||08-Aug-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
About the Role
Customer Futures role is to drive the customer strategy, culture and understanding of the customer experiences that bring this purpose to life.
This 12 month contract role will see you create the unified CX strategy & vision by which the organisation aligns & manages it's CX outcomes. You will drive the approach to CX platform designs, insights, best practice CX, orchestration of IAG approach to CX prioritisation & investment.
- CX strategy development
- CX strategy best practice research – including tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Synthesis of internal and external research and insights to identify relevant opportunities for CX development and business innovation
- Provides insights to and influence Group and AU capital prioritisation with a CX lens
- CX strategy research
- CX platform and worlds best practice research and insights, recommendations
Skills & Experience
- CX Strategy design, development & delivery
- Communication & presentation
- Diverse stakeholder engagement and influencing
- Analytical mindset & capability
- Agile thinking
- Highly collaborative and outstanding communicator
- Sound knowledge of CX performance platforms and approaches CX (Expert level).
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!