Administration Assistant | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We have an available position for an Administration Assistant to join our Workers Compensation team on a full time basis, for a 12 month contract. The purpose of your position will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Workers Compensation Claims Team. You will be well organised, self-motivated and enjoy the responsibility of working autonomously while ensuring the team is fully supported.
- Provide a high level of customer service and support to Workers Compensation Claims Department
- Receive incoming calls and assist where possible or transfer within department
- Input payments adhering to service standards
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all finalised files
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions with the team and visitors
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role industry e.g Insurance, Financial Service, Customer Service
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently undertake a high level of data entry
- Ability to work autonomously and take action to support the team in meeting deadlines and providing a high level of service to clients.
- Strong computer literacy is essential, confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent Customer Service
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.