Protective Security Analyst | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Protective Security Analyst - May 2018.docx (Word, 61KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
We keep our people and other assets safe and secure through the delivery of a risk based, intelligence led Protective Security Program which focuses on education and prevention, complimented by a strong ability to react, respond to and recover quickly from physical security threats, emergencies and incidents.
- Assists with the prevention and management of Protective Security threats and incidents through the proactive and ongoing analysis of the threat landscape both internally within IAG and externally across multiple sources.
- Delivers real time situational awareness and reporting on Protective Security threats to IAG
- Seeks out industry and other relevant contacts and networks internally and externally to gather information and produce intelligence reports that add value to the Protective Security team and key stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains an interactive database of Protective Security related incidents,
- Conducts in depth pre and post incident analysis to identify trends, lessons learnt and areas requiring further focus.
- Plays an active role in team organisation and administration.
Key skills and experience required
- Highly organised and skilled in information gathering, analytics and intelligence dissemination
- Strong ability to build networks within Industry, Government and other relevant bodies.
- Experienced in working in a corporate environment.
- Action oriented, drives results, instils trust, eye for detail, resilient.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.