Protective Security Operations and Risk Manager | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Manager - Protective Security Operations and Risk.docx (Word, 64KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
Ensure the safety and security of our people and other assets through the delivery of a risk based, intelligence led Protective Security Program which focuses on education and prevention, complimented by a strong ability to react, respond to and recover quickly from physical security threats, emergencies and incidents.
The role includes Group responsibility for Protective Security Policy and Strategy, national responsibilities for Security Risk Management and Event Security, and overall operational responsibility for a defined geographical area.
- Champions the ongoing development and delivery of Group Protective Security Policies, Procedures and Framework to meet and exceed IAG and Corporate Security's strategic intent.
- Champions the national Protective Security Risk Management Program to identify, asses and treat real threats and risks.
- Manages Security for IAG Events nationally, ensuring the absolute safety of our staff always.
- Collaborates within IAG and with industry peers to develop and maintain a best in class proactive Operational Protective Security team thus ensuring IAG is adequately protected and seen as a protective security industry leader.
- Manages Protective Security Operations in Vic, SA, WA and Tasmania.
Key skills and experience required
- Risk, threat and operations management experience preferably in a Protective Security Environment.
- Corporate organisational experience operating in complex multinational businesses including experience in developing and being part of a winning team.
- Experienced in building relationships with Industry, Government and other relevant bodies
- Ability to deliver strategy and adjust course to respond to the changing landscape
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.