Eligibility Officer | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We're currently seeking an ambitious Eligibility Officer to join our Victorian Workers' Compensation team based in Melbourne CBD. As an Eligibility Officer you will be required to assess and analyse relevant information and determine how we action the new Workers' Compensation claims.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Eligibly Officer or Workers' Compensation Claims Consultant to join a highly motivated, high performing and diverse team.
- Determine initial eligibility on all claims lodged by workers and employers within the Workers' Compensation scheme.
- Ensure appropriate investigations are arranged and completed on all claims.
- Gather information from and communicate outcomes with key stakeholders including Workers, Employers and internal staff members.
- Calculate PIAWE and Employers Liability where appropriate.
- Ensure all claims and managed in a timely and efficient manner, in line with organisational standards.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an Eligibility Officer or Workers' Compensation Claims Consultant (essential)
- Ability to determine liability on a variety of Workers' Compensation Claims.
- Excellent time management and decision making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- An ambition to continuously improve your career and an appetite to learn.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.