Psychological Return to Work Specialist | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We're currently seeking an ambitious Psychologist to join our Return to Work Specialist team. Our focus is to provide exceptional face to face customer service, providing them with the support they need with the aim to influence effective recovery following a workplace mental health injury. Using your experience, you will actively work with customers to identify appropriate options which enables a sustainable Return to Work outcome.
This is an opportunity to shape the future of Psychological related Workers' Compensation claims and be a key contributor in initiating future best practices.
- Educate and provide support to claims consultant's on mental health related injuries.
- Provide strategic advice on claims in order to achieve an early, safe & sustainable RTW outcome.
- Be the face of CGU; Visit injured workers, employers & health providers to develop RTW strategies.
- Review & analyse emerging claims in order to identify trends and risks.
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects as well as coordinating WorkSafe and/or CGU initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Psychologist (essential)
- Occupational Rehabilitation and/or Clinical background (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience managing and advising on mental health issues arising in the workplace (desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build key relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrate experience in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- A Full Victorian Drivers Licence (essential)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.