Motor Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jun-2018|
Starting as soon as you are available, we will have full time positions available for Claims Consultants to join our CGU Insurance team in Parramatta. Well-spoken and armed with your passion for helping people, you'll answer customer queries and guide them through the end-to-end motor claims process in a fast paced call centre. Ideally you possess confident and effective communication skills which include strong negotiation and ability to manage conflict resolution. The working hours are: Fulltime (37.5 hours per week), Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Respond to high volumes of inbound calls from our customers, as well as internal and external parties to coordinate motor claim resolution
- Have the ability to deliver challenging and complex decisions whilst demonstrating empathy to our customers
- Taking unconditional responsibility in claims management, whilst providing utmost exceptional customer service
- A strong team player who can also drive their own performance and take pride in their contribution to the team
- This is a fast paced environment that will see you performing several duties at once, you will need the ability to be able to effectively multi-task
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
- You will need to have sound computer literacy which includes Microsoft Excel
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.