Sales Coordinator | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
About the Role
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide efficient, effective and timely administrative support to the Strategic Distribution Team. Your organisational skills will enable the sales team to seamlessly service our broker partners and deliver a great broker experience.
- Efficient and proactive diary management and planning.
- Manage meeting bookings and logistics for the Strategic Distribution Team
- Arrange travel and accommodation bookings for team members in accordance with IAG protocols and preferred suppliers.
- Process broker payments and other invoices and expenses as required and in line with delegation authorities and IAG processes.
- Compile business reports as required.
Skills & Experience
- Strong computer literacy (essential)
- Organised and professional with an ability to perform several tasks simultaneously
- Strict adherence to confidentiality at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualification preferred
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!