Customer Relations Specialist | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Customer Relations Specialist final.pdf (PDF, 43KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Jun-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Relations Specialist to join our expanding teams to be based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane offices. Managing disputes between our customers by objection handling and excellent communications skills. Engaging with our Customers and Claims to review disputes. You will be making decisions on maintaining or overturning previous decisions. Preparing related documentation letters and submissions in this role, this will enhance your skills and help further your career working with a global insurance company.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the CR team to build an inspiring team culture
- Review, manage and resolve customer disputes in accordance with the Industry Code of Practice.
- Proactively identifying customer irritants and/or process deficiencies, and recording and escalating these as appropriate.
- Have strong stakeholder engagement skills, building meaningful relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- Knowledge of insurance and claims or sales processes
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Effective and efficient decision making and time management skills with the ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, ability to read and interpret technical reports
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional verbal and written communicator
- Conciliation & negotiation skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!